Urgent Leave and license agreement

I am settled in Mumbai and I own a flat at Nashik, Mahatma Nagar area and has given it on rent basis for the period of 11 months. Now the period is over, the person wants to extend the agreement till Dec.  I told him, we will enter into an agreement for 11 months and he can leave the premises giving one months notice period. For security reasons, I want to know how to get the token online.  whether I can do the franking at Mumbai and get it registered at Nashik or on which stamp paper value should I prepare the agreement.  Is there any option to extend the agreement only till december. with full  security in sense that the person will leave the premises on the given term.  Kindly answer all my options of my questions..I know for 11 months period registration is not required but to be on the safer side i want it to be get done. 


U just prepare one new supplementary leave and license, on 100 rupees stamp paper, u can do stamping any where in ur state. And notarize the document where property is situated. If u have any query u can contact me on 9979859835.


It is better to have a registered agreement. You can take the token online or appoint an agent for doing the job for which you can negotiate the fee. In the agreement you can have the early termination clause too and the agreement if renewed for further term then the agreement needs to be further registered.


You can have agreement prepared for 22 months straight away with lock in period and also termination clause of one month notice period of either side. This way you can save registration exepense also.



Adv. Rohit Dalmia






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x