LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Urgent-is it possible to take advance bail to my parents

Hi All, I am expecting some false cases from my wife on me and my parents.My parents are having BP, SUGAR, Gas trouble.because of that am planning to take anticipatory bail to my parents.Is it possible to take advance bail to my parents ? Please advise urgent. Thanks for ur quick responses.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     09 July 2013

you can take AB before by applying the high court stating the facts and there may be arrest of your parents and quote about there medical history 

(Guest)

Hi Thanks for advice. Please suggest what is the procedure to apply for Advance bail ?and how many days it will take to get Advance bail? .Thanks for quick response.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     10 July 2013

Dear Sir,

You can apply for AB in the High Court or Sessions court as well. Kindly refer to S 438 of Crpc,1973...You have to aply for the bail by applying to the concerned court.

Advocate Kapil Chandna

+91-9911218741

(Guest)

Hi Thanks for quick advices.How many days it will take to get.what documents requried to submit for Anticipatory bail. Please suggest what is the procedure to apply for Anticiapatory bail? Thanks in advance.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     15 July 2013

anitcipatory bail it self has the meaning means the police are trying to arrest you in future and you id proof is required if you have any medical then it will be easy and if high court considers on the same day they will grant you the bail and if not then they notice to the police and then grant you bail 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register