Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NiceManMyself (self)     07 April 2013

Urgent: how to convince for counciling

Dear All

My friend (women) got married in May 2013. She faced many issues with in-laws. From what i understand, the boy has never slept with girl, always sleeps with mom, and calls his wife with derogatory words instead of her name in presence of others. My friends father has spone to in-laws 3,4 times, and yesterday he brought her back to her home

Friend's fathers objective is make the live, but spearately from in-laws.

The boy is not ready to see a doctor or councellor. How to invoke woment's rights and make the boy come and see a councellor? Going through court or police should be last option, per my feelings and thoughts. So, please suggest steps how this can be done as far as possible without lawyer/police.

Learning

7 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     07 April 2013

counselling is done in caw cell after any complaint from wife

www.mehnat.in

NiceManMyself (self)     07 April 2013

Dear Mr Manish,

Thanks. The marriage took place in May 2012 (not May 2013).

I would like to know the address of CAW in various metros. I couldn't find this google search.

Do we need to produce any proof in CAW, or just a written complaint will do? I would like to understand the process.

Call 100 and ask them the address of the CAW Cell. Explain the situation to the people at the CAW Cell. Perhaps they will call for counselling even without any complaint.

The appropriate way to thank in this forum is to use the thank contributor feature.

Nandha (NIL)     07 April 2013

Originally posted by : Manish Udar

Call 100 and ask them the address of the CAW Cell. Explain the situation to the people at the CAW Cell. Perhaps they will call for counselling even without any complaint.

@manish,

Can a husband approach CAW cell to help him to call his wife for counselling? Will CAW cell accept his request?

Will it affect husband if he first approaches CAW cell.  Wife is not coming for any mediation either through elders or through any medication centre. 

thanks

I don't know this. This is a very interesting question indeed.

www.mehnat.in

Nandha (NIL)     07 April 2013

@manish,

I think a husband can complain to the local police station like wife and inlaws are threatening etc., then, the complaint is transferred to CAW wherein wife will be called for enquiry. One of the members of LCI has done so. Below is the link:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Case-in-caw-cell-61985.asp#.UWHGG6J-aoY

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register