Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighterr 26 (GOVT.)     21 February 2014

Urgent help to handle 498a

Sir,

I am a defence employee we had a love marriage in 2010, after 6 months the girl had a head ache and admitted to govt  District hospital for 1 day 4 days in a Nurshing home in December 2010 and from there her parents forcibly took her to their home. After that she did not come back. Then she started writing complaint to my office. she wrote 4 complaint to my Boss. My boss suggest her to go to the police as she Copy to the complaint to Police. But she did not and after 3 months in March 2011 she directly goes to the court and filed a complaint in CrPC 156/3  where she stated that on December my family member tried to kill and by pouring kerosene oil and swallowed poison forcibly as a result she got unconscious and taken to nearest Hospital by villagers and from there to District hospital. on basis of the said complaint a FIR was lodged in my local police station against me,my parents my brother( student 17 yrs then) and sister (student 14 yrs then). Police files charge sheet on October against me and my parents. The police did not record the statement of  Govt Hospital Doctors. They just record the statement of her 4 relative father, 2 uncle and her cousin and collect a certificate(injury report)  from the  civil Nurshing home from another doctor who didnot at all treat the girl, signature of the doctor did not match with the prescriptttion and only the round stamp of the nurshing home is there not the doctors stamp and name is there. It is a 100% duplicate and we confirm that it's a signature of a RMP doctor not MBBS who is not competent to give a injury report. On the other hand who did not at all treat the girl. We have all the prescriptttion blood taste report, CT Scan report and bills of the nurshing home.Her 4 letter to my boss is contradictory with the court complaint, where she did not mention that the torture was for not bringing dowry. She also stated in the 4 complaints that the torture starts after 3 months of the marriage but in the court complaint she stated that it starts from the very next day.

Till date witnessing is not start. I filed a RTI to the both hospital The Nearest hospital CMO clearly told that the said patient did not admit the said hospital But the girl said that she was admitted to the said hopital. the District hospital CMO told that she patient had a headache, She did not unconscious at all. Her father-in-law admitted her not the villagers and given me all the certified copy.

(1) CAN MY BROTHER AND SIS FILE DEFAMATION AGAINST THE GIRL AND WITNESS AT THAT MOMENT?

(2) CAN I FILE ANY CASE AGAINST THE DOCTOR WHO GIVE FALSE CERTIFICATE?

(3) IF I ASK ANY INFORMATION FROM POLICE THROUGH RTI CAN THEY DO ANY WRONG AGAINST ME? MEANS CAN THEY FILE ANY SUPPLYMENTARY CAHRGE SHEET TO THE COURT PUTTING MY BRO AND SIS NAME AGAIN?

(4) WHEN SHOULD I GO FOR FIR/CHARGE SHEET QUASH?

(5) AFTER 3 TO 4 WITNESSING IF IT IS NOT PROVE ANY GUILTY THEN CAN I APPEAL FOR DISCHARGE/ DISMISS THE CASE?

(6) IF I WIN THE CASE CAN I ASK FOR COMPENSATION BY FILLING DEFAMATION?

PLEASE SUGGEST ME SIR PLEASE ALL THE LAWYER OF THE COURT DID NOT WANT TO DISPOSE THE CASE THEY WANT TO RUN IT LONGER TO LONGER. I HAVE ALREADY CHANGED 2 LAWYER BUT ALL ARE SAME. JUST TAKING DATE AND DATE AND TAKING MONEY. SO SIR PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE

Learning

2 Replies

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage = yourscrew@gmail.com)     21 February 2014

You say you are a student in your profile and you have filed many problems having various plots.

So what is what has to be known first for proper solution.

Fighterr 26 (GOVT.)     21 February 2014

Sir in the very first line I wrote that I am a defence employee. My brother and sister is a student.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register