Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atlas Eva (CEO)     07 June 2013

Urgent help section 156(3) & 200

DEAR FELLOW MEMBERS

i am a company secretary by profession

one of my previous clients who is a limited company has filed a false complaint with metropolitian magistrate under section 200  against me.

this my client had not paid me fees of Rs 3.5 lakhs for company formation and when i demanded and sent a legal notice to them, then they have filed a false complaint under section 200 against me, and have allerged that i have done their forged signature, and worked without their permission, etc.
  I stay in mumbai and i need urgent help of some gud criminal lawyer

pls pls help me

u can call me on 9224561420

Learning

3 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     07 June 2013

It appears that you have rendered professional services to your client in the matter of "formation of company". While forming a company and getting it registered, a professional is bound to receive the "authority" authorizing to make declaration and to make necessary amendments in the Memorandum of association and articles of association etc.. However, all other forms prescribed under the Companies Act, 1956 should have been signed by the promoters and other directors intended to be taken up on Board. You have to reconcil as to what was that "declaration" that is alleged to have been folsely and corruptly made by you. If, you were expressly authorized in this behalf, there may not be any question to worry. Because the promoter, who authorizes, expressly binds himself, to allow you to act, appear and plead.

However, if you need to make any defence, you may contact me on corporatearmour@gmail.com or call on 9998726651 

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     08 June 2013

Mere filing a private complaint under section 200 of the Cr.P.C not enough . to register private complaint  under cheating , forgery needed  witnessess and documents. Firtst try to receive the copy of complaint  along with entire document from court - clear the legality of allegation  by your client . 

1 Like

MD KHATIB sami   11 February 2019

thanks for the reply and legal information it's very helpful
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register