LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv Nitin Kumar (Selfemployed)     25 January 2011

Urgent Help Required in fake 498A/DV ACT

In Afake Case Of 498A, Case Is Under Trial ,Byan Has Been Done Of  Wife & Father Of Wife,Now Court Has Issued Summon To Io & Doctor Who Make The Injury Reeport Which Is Made Due To Her Father Relation With The Doctor, Doctor Make The Fake Injury Report How Can We Challange It In The Court Now , Our Lawyer Told Us That We Can Not Prove The Doctor Report Is Fake Report ,( We Have Not  Injured The Wife Because At That Time Wife Is Not In Matrimonial House At That Time She Was In Her Parental House But She Have Written In The Fir That All The Family Member Try To Kill Her In The Morning And Through Out At The Place Of 100 K.M. In The Morning. ), She Make The Case With Help Of A Lawyer, In The Fir Which Is Registered Through The Court She Write Against The Local Poice, It Is 02 Yr Old Case , Our Lawyer Is Make Us Confused , If We Have Asked From Lawyer What Going On In This Case , He Told Us This Is Byan Only, Bahas Baad Main Hongi, I Think We Have To Counter The Witness With Strong Point. Now Plz Expert Told Me Some Solution This Case Is In Under Trial In Lower Court Of Up, What Should I Have To Do, Some Times I Feels The Our Lawyer Is Playing Game With Us.  If Our Base Is Weak Then What We Can Do In Sansation Court.

Learning

3 Replies

shrikant chede (law officer)     25 January 2011

Do not Worry ,if u have not confidence in your lawyer then change the lawyer immidiately for this purpose u dont need any N.O.C.from present lawyer GOOD LUCK

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     26 January 2011

in UP  PP  are very corrupt and most of criminals go scot free even after doing crimes. find a good lawyer.

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     26 January 2011

Yes u can challenge the doctor's injury report ,but first u change the lawyer , he will chit u and after that u file a petition for recalling of witnesses and cross them on relevent point.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register