LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BORN TO FIGHT (PROPERITOR)     11 June 2013

Urgent help required

I am having doubt that my wife has get married with some one. but i am not having any proof for that. how i can prove her marrige. what proof requred for the same.

thanks

AT

Learning

7 Replies

BORN TO FIGHT (PROPERITOR)     12 June 2013

Dear Experts,

i am not having any such proof neither she is accepting for the same. is there any legal way or trick by which she can admit or accept that she is re-married. if its proved that she has remarried without divorce what punishment court will give her.

Thanks

AT

(Guest)

For bigamy,punishment is upto 10 years.

Try and find some proofs first.If you don`t get proof of marriage,atleast get some proofs for adultery which`ll help in any cases she has filed or in your divorce case

I DONT WANT TO DIVORCE HER, I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER FOR HER AND HER PARENTS DEED.

PLEASE HELP AND SUPPORT.

THANKS

AT

(Guest)

What makes you think she has married again?

If you want revenge,when you become free of the cases,file Defamation case on her or Perjury when she gives false evidence in court about dowry.

SOME THIRD PERSON LIVING IN THEIR HOUSE WITH HER AND HER PARENTS, SHE ALWASY USE TO VISIT HERE AND THERE WITH HIM. HER PARENTS ARE VERY POOR. AND I HAVING SOME DOUBT THAT THEY HAVE REMARRIED HER WITH SOME RICH MAN FOR MONEY AND KEPT HIM AND HER IN THEIR HOUSE FOR FIGHING THAT CASE. I AM VERY MUCH SURE AND CONFIRM ABOUT THAT BUT NOT HAVING ANY PROOF. ABOUT THAT PERSON HER MOTHER TELLING TO SOCIETY THAT HE IS HER BROTHER BUT I KNOW THAT MY MOTHER INLAW IS BROTHER LESS SHE IS NOT HAVING ANY BROTHER.

PLEASE HELP.

THANKS

AT

(Guest)

Quite difficult to prove marriage.In fact most likely she is not married but just living with him.Use a private detective to gather more details.If you can tell court that she is living with unrelated male,then adultery can be considered which will be useful in your cases too.

Prashant Ghai (Advocate) (PrashantGhai.com)     12 June 2013

Yes, hire a private detective in order to gather all the necessary proofs of her adultery. Approach the Court of Law under the necessary sectons. As simple as that.

www.advocateprashantghai.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register