Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Shah (Owner)     31 May 2013

Urgent help required

Dear All,

My name is Raj Shah and I am from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. My sister currently lives in Tanzania (Africa) with his husband, one daughter and one son. Now she is family immense torture from all three of them. Infact his has almost hit her once. My Jijaji has an external affair with some lady who is already divorced twice and has two kids.  My Jijaji is yet not citizen of Africa and is on work permit. My sister is looking for divorce and wants to come back to India which my Jijaji is not allowing because if she comes here he has to give remuneration and also who look after kids and himself in Africa if she comes back. 

I just want to ask what can be done in this matter. Also, I wanted to know is what kind legal action cand be taken against my Jijaji that would force him to come back to India.

Please help my sister is in real trouble.

Regards,

Raj Shah

Learning

2 Replies

Pramod Shroff (Partner)     31 May 2013

Dear Rajesh,

Move a writ application in the concerned High Court for physical custody of your sister and execute the order through the Indian High Commission in Tanzania. Thereafter, once your sister is here, you move application for maintenance under section 125 of the Criminal Procedure Code.

Pramod Shroff

Attorney at Law

Raj Shah (Owner)     31 May 2013

Thanks for your prompt response. It is great help.

Regards,

Raj Shah

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More