Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Kumar Bindal   01 August 2015

Urgent Help required

Respected All,

I am a CA & get married on may 2014 without dowary, latter on we came to know that my inlaws tell everything wrong and my inlaws beheave never good with me and my family, and my spouse working in CISF as sub inspector, she nor want to live with me & nor want to to make any relationship

when i say if she not interested in this relationship then y not we over theis relation so that we both can start our life with new way, in reply she say i am a girl so with my approval u cant take divorced & moreover i am a Central Government employee so u cant take divorced from me.

she said if i try to take any step she file a complain of dowary against me & my family and we all in jail,

what i do, i dont find any way, can any one help me,

Thanks & Regards

CA Vijay Kumar

+91-9717906320

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

CA saab, thoda mard banneka, jor karo jabardasti karo, bv ko control mein rakho. BV ko BV ki tarah treat karneka, and not like a friend.  Mistake is in men, they dont know to treat whom with what importance.            One should know how much importance to give to each relationship.  Kitne din dar  darr ke jiyoge, thoda zor se baat karo bv se, aur poocho ki kya takleef he, firstly ask wife's side not to interfere in your personal lives.

All this you mention in complaint to wife under PWDVA act of 2005, and ask your mother to file the complaint against your wife, that is the only solution for this problem.  Make all kind of accusation in your DV complaint, draft the petitiion well so that your wife and her parents are also booked under DV act 2005.  Such complaint can be made in WOMENS police station or directly in magistrate court of first class. 

Be cautioned that it is one way street.  Andar gaye, toh baahar akele hi nikloge.

Amol Kende (No)     01 August 2015

I think he is right

after all if any woman working with Central gove and behaving with husbank rigorously its ground for divorce file complent against her for mental cuality if she controlled then its ok but not then file petiition for divorce against her its some kind of monetory loss but she is working and earn what she want for expand no need to pay you any think

saravanan s (legal advisor)     01 August 2015

if you can prove cruelty by her then you can file a contested divorce on grounds on cruelty.she being a central government employee doesnt get any special privilege and all.so dont worry.if you can prove that she is working before the court and is earning sufficiently to take care of herself she will not be entitled for maintenance.

record her threatenings to send you to jailby filing false cases and keep it for your safety.you can also file a nc with the local police station that she might file false cases on you.that will also help

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     02 August 2015

I think you should not file any divorce case against your wife rather you should file petition on nality ground as no relationship develope among you.

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     02 August 2015

If you file petition against your wife on nality ground it will late you get more advantage in future.

Karthikeyan (Manager)     09 August 2015

Hi ... all the above experts are giving good suggestion. You should not file any case initially. Your mother should file a case against ur wife. She(your wife) has learn the lesson.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register