Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj   19 May 2017

Urgent help regarding divorce

Hi all,

I have couple of questions with regards to my Mutual consent divorce second motion.

1. I have attended my divorce first motion five months back. Now I'm Not in the country and I will not be able to come for the second motion so instead of me can I give the GPA to my father and ask him to attend for my second version on behalf of me?

2. The mutual consent is file based on the agreement of withdrawing all the cases on the very first motion of the divorce and the cases are already withdrawn. Since this is based on the agreement what happens if I don't appear on the second motion and extend for the other six months since  since mutual divorce can be extended up to 18 months.

3. if the girl withdraw the mutual consent divorce, will have the power to fight that she is breaching the MOU agreement?

4. Can the mutual concern divorce be withdrawan before the second  Motion of hearing?

please advice.

Thank you

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

That you have to ask your wife.

Mukesh sharma (job )     20 May 2017

Hello 

your first question is you are not in  country and you want your father attend on behalf of you  yes he can but you can give power of attorny in court for same that you will not able to attend court at this time and on your behalf your father will appear in court and court will grant for same 

your lawyer submit this 

second you ask your case extand 18 month so its all depend on your wife if she could not want to give to you mutual divorce and want to live with you are fight case than she can do the same 

she can revoke her mutual consant in  court and start case with new way 

you have not fight for same you have only option to fight divorce case in your court 

in that case you will take help from your lawyer he will give you best guide on this 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register