Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Urgent help on stopping remarriage

Hello to all respected members,

My wife's relatevie took forcefull notary divorce and they now belive that it is valid divorce , we have filed 13-B in family court, it is just two month since we filled this petition. And considering Notary Divorce as a valid divorce they are going to re-marry her in a week. There is no contact with my wife. How to immediatly stop this marrige. As they are not listing and understanding that this Notary Divorce is not valid. Please help me what immediate action should i take. 

Should i Contact police station?

I have only 5 working days of court. They may play game on receiving notice etc. So how to immediatly stop this ? Please help, i love my wife more than my life and she has also feeling with me but she can not surpass her family decision. 

Thanks.

Learning

13 Replies

(Guest)

You are correct Notary Divorce have no value , Only Court Divorce have value else she is your wedful wife legally.

Procedure adopted under circumstances I feel Expert experienced shoiuld give input

(Guest)

Thanks. Can i get stay order from Family court on urgent basis?

Born Fighter (xxx)     10 April 2016

If u have filed for divorce then let her get married and screw her case. This way she will be in pressure to give u a divorce when summoned by family court. Unless first marriage exists its illegal to go for second marriage. 

There may be reasons on why her family wants to get her married in a haste.......leave it to her ..............jo chala gaya uske peechey kyu daud laga rahey ho................unless u have reasons that u have not disclosed in the forum

(Guest)

I love her so much. And she is in pressure to get marry someone elase . I do not want to let her go anyways. I filed 13B only because i wanted to talke to her  in during consultation and in front of judge. I do not have intention to let her go. 

Can anyone suggest?? Should i get stay order from court? How long does it take to get stay order?

Thanks.

(Guest)

I am also going to publish "Public Notice" in a news papper saying that we are legally married and if anyone will get married with her then we will sue them.

Parrelally , i am planning to send private notice to all my Her's family members. But they think that Notary Divorce is valid and not even bothering about 13-B.

Third, I am going to file petition for Stay order on Second marrige without divorce.

Am i right? is this right way? Your inputs are very valuable for me

Thanks.

(Guest)

I will be very clear , I was ans. some other query also regarding matrimonal issue where parties divorced in front of kangaroo court and then complication .

I feel it will bad advice  since she is your wife marriage should be stayed by court immedately tomorrow itself. 

Else your wife Second marriage is null and void legally. She neither get protection of second husband legally nor she remains wife of first husband practically. And she is moved as just object without legal protection. I simply don't understand why girls parents and gaudian don't have wisdom to get proper legal protection for their daughter.

I also get angry on that Notary who allowed you to sign in front of you that divorce document . This thing is illegal and his notary certificate should be also terminated for cheating society immedately.

I will face critisim no matter what others says still , in interest of girl this marriage should be prevented by injunction from court tomorrow itself and  that too showing urgeny clause which can be done immedately .

Order 39 Rule 3 of CPC 

I reproduce here for reference 

3. Before granting injunction, court to direct notice to opposite party.- The court shall in all cases, except where it appears that the object of granting the injunction would be defeated by the delay, before granting an injunction, direct notice of the application for the same to be given to the opposite party:

Provided that, where it is proposed to grant an injunction without giving notice of the application to the opposite party, the court shall record the reasons for its opinion that the object of granting the injunction would be defeated by delay, and require the applicant—

(a) to deliver to the opposite party, or to send to him by registered post, immediately after the Order granting the injunction has been made, a copy of the application for injunction together with—

(i) a copy of the affidavit filed in support of the application;

(ii) a copy of the plaint; and

(iii) copies of documents on which the applicant relies, and

(b) to file, on the day on which such injunction is granted or on the day immediately following that day, an affidavit stating that the copies aforesaid have been so delivered or Sent.

(Guest)

1) I have changed words of previous messages due to error please refer message only in thread

(Guest)

After getting injunction order take help of local police officers too while going and presenting courts order , If you go alone they will hammer you surely.

2) After injunctin you should also give proper application (Even if it is not legal to police station to prevent crime) and take acknowledgement. (It is crime in IPC marrying when husband /wife alive or not take divorce)

3) Get divorce legally and then as per court direction when they permit that time only parties should marry. Else there can be terrific legal complciation which I have seen in other threads. 

(Guest)

Thank you. I am in process of it and i will post update on this matter so that  others who have similar case to my case can learn something.

(Guest)
Ok she will e all yours I will gave u advice only if u need private msse me

A walk alone (-)     15 April 2016

Live in present. If you have filed 13 b only to talk her then you are a fool. Its divorce not joke. You are just running for that person who is not your. Think if she love you then why she left you. As a girl I know no girl can left her husband home or think to remarry in her family pressure. If she really loves you she never go for 13 b or remarry. She is just making you emotional fool. Its difficult to accept but its truth.

(Guest)

Court has granted Interim Stay on her Re-marriage, she appeared in court along with Family member and they requested to court to give some time to appoint advocate. Court has given him time to appoint advocate and also says that Status-quo should be maintain and you are not permitted to re-marry until this case is resolved. Next hearing date is 4th May

(Guest)

1) Good, I feel Court have passed proper order in frame work of Law. 

2) I was only concern about lady not having any legal protection in eyes of law . 

3) One more imp. thing See the fashion in which girls relative did divorce in front of Kangaroo you never know what other stupidity they do, please try to keep watch on them privately that she does not marry (Although legally contempt of court ) Still you never know what stupiditry person does. 

4) My personal opinion about your girls parents/gaurdian is that they are legally stupid who don't know how to get legal protection for their daughter (Legally if second marriage had taken place it would be considerd as void. and she has no legal protection of anyone left) 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register