LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh (a)     05 August 2011

Urgent help needed dv2005 + 406,420,498c


Dear all Lawyers,

I got married in 2006 in gujarat, my wife is from jamnagar and I am from surat,i worked in surat for year then move to nagpur with my wife stay there for 5 months and then I moved to UK with my wife. my wife is only daugher and her father passed away when we came to uk. i invited my mother in law here in uk , we had just spend 5 month here while her mother came here, we were initial stage to startup life in uk so i was beliving to save money for future, i belive in economically living. her mother stayd here for 5 months and gone back to india, and in 2009 we blessed with baby girl. i call her monther here 2nd time before her delivery,she lived here for 8 months,and i tried to keep them very happy, i havent bough anything for me b ut i try to fulfill their wishes and demands, still they fill i m not prper for her mother in law is very open minded, she is not feel any sad even she lost her husband, she fees that she is free bird.traveling all over places, and she want same life for her daugher. so she continiously stirr her mind, and did her brainwash when my wife went india after delivery. she started fighting with me in uk, hit me so many times, and scared me that she will put false complain about me. i was scared and in foreign country i m scared of police. i was worried for my daugher. her demands day by day rised as she continiously in touched with her mom over phone.

After all much pain i inform one  insitute in uk who help vicitim of male domestic violance, i told them my story, and also seek police advice but i dont want to put her in jail. I just inform them my wife is plaing to fix me in false cases. then they advice me to leave the home, i left home and moved to safe place. then my wife want to go to india and asked me to book tickets, i booked her and my daugher's tickets for india, now they are in india, 

in india i called them and asking about my baby and her, her attitude got change, and after 3 months she put case of domestic volance 2005 againts me and my parents in march asking maintanace money , i have hire local lawyer in jamnagar to fight my case. she try to scare my by putting false cases. and after 3 month my parents went to jamnagar as they called by their lawyer for reunion, but my parents told them they are not correct person to take decession as decession is depands upon me, I told them reunion is only possible when I can see trust and feelings but none of them are present. and after a month they have put 406,420 and 498c againts my parents as saying they are infulacing me on my decession. 

what will be the proper answer of these codes 406,420,498c/

worst case what they can do to my parents? My wife want to create pressure on me but putting false alligation on my parents.

what precotionary action I can take? I am coming to india in 2 months time. 

 4 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     05 August 2011

Firt of all FIR will be against you and your parents.

406 is not returing the dowry articles

420 cheating

498A is harassing / beating the wife.

But dont worry, you dont need to come. If u want then we can arrange Bail for your parents and even FIR will be quashed (Finished) thorugh court.

you may contact us at or call us at +919814110005. We have offices all over India and after drafting the cases, our team in local area will deal the matter also.

Ramesh (a)     05 August 2011

Thanks kamal for your reply,.

all there three 406,420 & 498C caese are against my parents which summonsed this week while case againts me DV2005 was filed in mar 2011 but nothing is started we take any steps or file case againts them like RCR or 182 .i dont know much about that..but i just read from forum, 2nd do i have to come to India in any case or will be manageble locally in gujarat?

shaik abdul (tl)     10 August 2011

Contact save india family foundation and also talk to your wife what se want in life and then with cool mind think many times what you want to do...dont make your parents scare of these police and court talk to your relatives ask them to provide moral support to your could be very traumatic to them. Hire a good lawyer.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     11 August 2011

you dont need to file RCR, but you can directly file quashing and you dont required to visit india.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query