Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BHARAT NARULA (Marketing manager)     09 January 2014

Urgent help needed

Dear sir 

We  have a 200 sq yard plot out of which we sold 70 sq yard & went into an agreement with a builder for sale of amount 85 lakhs on 18th oct 2013 . According to the agreement he paid us 5 lakhs on the agreement day and rest part payment of 10 lakhs will be paid by him after we hand over the possesion . Then within 2 months he will paid us rest of the amount . So we vacated the land on 22th of Oct and to him to hand over the possesion of 70 sq yard .But he told us he is arranging the money & he will call us once he have the money . The money which we got we got our 130 sq yard demolitied and left rest untouched .Now it has been almost three months he is not taking the possession and always keep on saying he is arranging money and neglecting us . We  have told him if he don't have money then tell us so that we can sell this to someone else . Neither he is giving us the money nor allowing us to sell the land . It was clearly mentioned in the agreement if he backed out then the money given by him will be fortefited . Now since it has been 3 months and I don't think he will be able to buy the land as he doesn't have money . Just tell me how can I get that agreement cancelled and sell the property to someone else.

please tell me what are my options .

Learning

1 Replies

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     09 January 2014

On the terms of aggreements you are not bound to sell the land and pay the advance amount. File a case under specific relief Act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register