LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting_498a (engineer)     01 October 2012

Urgent help needed

Hi experts,

My wife filed 498a dowry case in Dharmavarm, AP.

Last night police came to our house and arrested my father.and police didnot show any arrest warrant

Presently i am out of AP

As per AP DGP rules immediate arrest banned in AP on dowry case.

What action should take against police?

How to safeguard ourself?

My father is Govt.Servant


 5 Replies

498 A fighter (Advocate)     01 October 2012

do not enter in AP or come in front of police you may get arrested.

hire a trusted good lawyer and apply for AB.

they try to slove matter calmly with your wife tell her to withdraw FIR.

better compramise at the starting level with your wife at your limit and capacity

if the case is totaly false then fight for it and win but first apply for Quashing the FIR.

Ashimta Lekhi Malhotra (Independent Lawyer)     01 October 2012

Engage a good lawyer who can screw the police in the court.

fighting_498a (engineer)     01 October 2012

Thanks Aneesh Sir,

Police have not registered FIR.

And police are harassing for huge money settlement for divorce

Should we apply for anticipatory bail?will court grant anticipatory bail if no FIR?

498 A fighter (Advocate)     01 October 2012

As police see you they will arrest you and ask money from both side from your side to free you and from wife side to punish you as she want worst of  you now? be careful cont come in trap police may call you for negotition with your wife dont go you will be jailed immediately do nt worry for father mohter if you are free then you can do a lot for them by keeping you outside.

dont give single rupee to anyone once you give they demad more

you think so FIR is not registered it takes only 10 min to register

onece belive over snake but dont trust over police "memorised it for your whole life"

498 A fighter (Advocate)     01 October 2012

only expert lawyer will say about this that if no FIR then AB is there ?

but i think if no arest then why AB but there is an option for your safety

at least you can apply on application as pre asumption for your safety

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query