LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bobbie (biz)     14 August 2011

Urgent help - criminal breach of trust

I have Call centre Hyderabad,  A.P. We used to outsource business (process) to a small call centre in kolkata in 2009 as we agreed mutually the call centre by name "x ' he has registered a propitiatory firm by him self, his name, and also opened a business a/c with HSBC Bank in Kolkata. Similarly i have some more 2 other centres in different cities. We used to provide weekly payment to the centre, Since its firsttime, I don't have biz bank account in India first time i have transferred One lakh to hsbc bank, at the time we mutually agreed, and he has senta courier ATM Card, and provided online details to check balances, first time, 1 lakh i have disbursed that amount to different cetnres, the same time I don't know he has cheque books with him. even i have asked him he said no i dont have cheque book. (just belived him) 2nd time i have transfererred their hard earned money for their services four lakh ten thousand, at the time that person went to bank and withdrawn 4 lakhs by self cheques, i got a message to my mobile, that amount has been withdrawn from terminal no. etc., his name is clearly showing in online ac, as well as in my sms. I was shocked and asked him, how can I run the biz, and disburse the payments, " he said, I don;t know some one from my office, withdrawn, one person is not visible since last 2 days, i have a doubt on that person he said." after 1 months he also promised me he will pay some amount, bcz also thinks he did not made any thing wrong, then keep on saying he can't he will try, barrow, he will do something, he will help,he will catch that thief etc., Since I am in Hyderabad, the bank in kolkata, I seek advise from experts of this forum as to how to proceed it. however I know I have done mistake at the bigining. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I PROCEED


 3 Replies

J.PRAVEEN KUMAR (Advocate Madras High Court)     14 August 2011

Better u should approach ur local police station , explain the facts to them n file a complaint against X...

girish shringi (advocate)     15 August 2011

Approach the Police to lodge the FIR and kf Police do not co-operate approach the court for 156 and get some protection of money under the law.

JT Rajasuriya, Chennai (Advocate 98410 53790)     06 September 2011

Two choices for you

1. If other party is totally uncooperative you can give a police complaint.

2. I other party is forthcoming to sort out things, then engage a lawyer to send notice, etc. and sort out the issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register