LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A__misused (Sec)     10 August 2013

Urgent help - caw cell - panchkula

I received a Call from CAW Cell - Panchkula .

I filled divorce 20 days ago and summons are served ....Now my wife filled a complaint in CAW CELL . Not sure what are allegations , Must be a Fake story of dowry .

Fact is my , My parents and 498A wife all are staying at seperate states  and we are living seperately from last 1 year and i am sending her money by cheque,  I am sure she is not able to create false MLC. My wife is abusive but no one from my family have ever shouted on her.But of her nature , I was not happy with her, I tried to give her 2-3 chances but when she did not improved, i filled divorce.

Now - I need to visit CAW Cell - PANCHKULA.

My father is above 65 and is not keeping good health. Please advise :-

1. If it is compulsary for my father to visit CAW cell , He is not keeping well. Can i go alone?

2. Its my first visit to CAW Cell , Shall i search Criminal Lawyer and apply for Bail ?

3. If i can be arrested in my first visit to CAW Cell ?

4. if i need to give any written statement in first visit to CAW Cell?

5. Anyone have experience with CAW Cell  - Panchkula? ..... because if police will honestly do investigation then they have to dismiss her complaint.

6. How to handel police if they force me to take her back , as i have filled divorce ....

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : 498A__misused

I received a Call from CAW Cell - Panchkula .

I filled divorce 20 days ago and summons are served ....Now my wife filled a complaint in CAW CELL . Not sure what are allegations , Must be a Fake story of dowry .

Fact is my , My parents and 498A wife all are staying at seperate states  and we are living seperately from last 1 year and i am sending her money by cheque,  I am sure she is not able to create false MLC. My wife is abusive but no one from my family have ever shouted on her.But of her nature , I was not happy with her, I tried to give her 2-3 chances but when she did not improved, i filled divorce.

Now - I need to visit CAW Cell - PANCHKULA.

My father is above 65 and is not keeping good health. Please advise :-

1. If it is compulsary for my father to visit CAW cell , He is not keeping well. Can i go alone?
No, go together.'

2. Its my first visit to CAW Cell , Shall i search Criminal Lawyer and apply for Bail ?

No need for bail.  Nothing to worry.  Contact local lawyer at your wifes place.

No way.  This is a informal invite, they ask you blah blah blah, you tell your story, all is recorded on VDO.

yes, all such what you say, is taken in writing.

5. Anyone have experience with CAW Cell  - Panchkula? ..... because if police will honestly do investigation then they have to dismiss her complaint.

6. How to handel police if they force me to take her back , as i have filled divorce ....
Police cannot force you to take wife back.  They shout at you but final decision is yours, Dont get afraid.  They will also threaten that they will file a false case against you, then you bluff them you need time and move out.

First nd foremost Its better to go when called for the first time. Bahaane baazi in first bulao, will only make u end up in more trouble. So go, there with your dad. Be there. People who do not attend CAW invite will be looked in a different way down the line and invite unwanted cases and allegations in future.

498A__misused (Sec)     11 August 2013

I am still thinking not to take my father with me because of his health.

Anyone else can give sugession.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     11 August 2013

Dear Querist

My opinion on your queries are as under:

If it is compulsary for my father to visit CAW cell , He is not keeping well. Can i go alone?

Yes, you can go alone, it is not mandatory to appear all the person before the CAW cell

No need to worry, there is no procedure for bail, CAW cell is for settlement between the parties nothing else.

The Caw Cell Official have no power of arrest, so be relax and visis CAW Cell with full confidence without any fear.

First of all try to get a copy of complaint after that you can fiule your written statement, Filing written statement is your legal right and CAW Cell is bound to take your Written Statement.

No need to worry, go any hear her story and inform about your story

Nobody can force you to bring her back, the police have nbo power or the court also have no power to force a person to live with the other.

Feel Free to Call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register