LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rita---------- (T)     13 January 2014

Urgent help

my husband has locked the house where we were staying from 10 years which is actually my in laws house.He transferred my belongings to our flat owned by both of us without my knowledge. he is torturing me and my son from past 3 years.He wants divorce and now after 3 years when we negotiated to end the case through lawyers now he is suddenly making this cheap move.The basic amentities are not provided in our new flat so it is difficult to move there.

This shows that he was not interedted in giving me anything and by harassing me mentally ,he wants to throw me out so that he doesnot have to give me anything.

At this stage I need urgent help,I need to to take action against him legally for what he did.Can anyone suggest what we can do as my lawyer is going out of town  for few days and we atleast going to send mail to my husband and his lawyer

please respond before 4 pm if anyone is avaialble.

help appreciated.

Learning

5 Replies

aap (manager)     13 January 2014

dear my advise is to settle the matter amiabliy take the help of elders members of both family ,taking legal action is fullllll offff head ache ,tension u both will be sufferers ,ur tensions and stress level will increase many folds which u cant imagine so settle peacefullyyy

Ramesh (Student)     13 January 2014

Hi Madam,

Just go tour (like temple visits..) few days with your son upto your lawyer come back. 

This will reduce your tension first, after coming back discuss with your elders try to settle, if not  you can file a case against him as per lawyer advice.

Keep Smile..

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     14 January 2014

if you are brave and bold please collect people of the flat and complained him and break the locked and live with ..........please collect the local people and ask the story about you so they can give you the shelter

regards,

if you are brave and bold please collect people of the flat and complained him and break the locked and live with ..........please collect the local people and ask the story about you so they can give you the shelter

regards,

if you can come on internet i can help you from jaipur...

advocate avadhesh paliwal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register