LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Urgent help - 498a for revenge

I filed divorce in court and wife filed complaint in local police station for 498a .

Mediation happened in police station but they are not ready for settlement as they need only revenge. We offered money but they not interested.. It is just a false case , she has no evidence. Police going to FIR only on verbal statement.

I am living in abroad , What happens now.. My lawyer is ready to take station bail once FIR was done

1)Am I mandatorily required for investigation at police in person ? If I come , will there be any possibility on my return travel .

2)Can I represent lawyer in my case in court after it moves to court ? I can come when it comes to trail

3) how can I make it court to move it as fast track?

4) Experts please help me to provide more information and how to deal








 4 Replies


experts please provide your views

PARDEEP KUMAR (Practicing Advocate)     11 March 2019

Incomplete facts, for free advice you can call me at 9015567052 Delhi no.


what do you mean by incomplete facts.. these all are real. I am just looking for experts help here.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     11 March 2019

no need to come to india

never do this fullish. better try to seek bail with the help of advocate

getting bail is half win in 498A so try to take bail.............first

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query