Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BJM_BJM_BJM (Service )     05 March 2010

urgent help

Learned Sirs ,

My petion for restroration of marrige  is pending at Vishakapatnam and is dated for 25th march 2010. Hon'ble supreme court has directed for restoration of marriage first at vishakapatnam and then for transfer at dehradun.

Meanwhile my Injunction petion restraining my husband  from marriage at dehradun will be dismissed likely as the question of jurisdiction has been raised .Court believe that it must be vishakapatnam where such injunction should be raised.

Vishakapatnam case is very slow in this aspect .

My fear is that if the injunction is removed on 9th of march he may marry the very next day .

My question is when order 9 rule 13 is pending can he re-marry ?Can I stop this marriage by any means.Army will not help me that I have seen but is there any other alternative to stop maraige .

My name has been removed from army records and inspite of me writing again and again to army authorities no action has been taken by army authorities till yet . What should I do know .

Shall I file writ petion at high court to reinstate me as wife in army .

Thanking you in anticipation ,

dr. bharti jaiswal

Learning

6 Replies

ad. creaminall (professional Advocate)     06 March 2010

i agree with prabhakar.

BJM_BJM_BJM (Service )     08 March 2010

My question is when order 9 rule 13 is pending can he re-marry ? HE IS AWARE OF THE PROCEEDING AND HE HAS CONDUCTED AFRAUD IN THIS REGARD ...... MY MARRIAGE WAS ON 27 SEP 2006 AND WAS IN DEHRADUN UNDER SPECIAL MARRIGE ACT . THE DIVORCE DECREE WAS UNDER HINDU MARRIGE ACT FROM VISAKAPATNAM AND THAT TOO OF MARRIGE DATED 29 NOV 2009 . OUR RECEPTION TOOK PLACE AT VISHAKAPATNAM.

BJM_BJM_BJM (Service )     09 March 2010

It menas the divorcee was obtained by fraud under hindu marriage act of the marriage dated 29 th nov 2006 where as we got married under special marriage act on 27th Sep 2006 in dehradun  . he has projected our reception as marrige ..

its a big fraud and I am fighting against even a wrong decree of divorce

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register