LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Sharma (Sr Consultant)     08 July 2017

Urgent: false criminal case under ipc307

Respected Team, My brother's bride filled a false case on my family under section 307. When we appraoched IG and SSP they asked for re-investigate and found that I was not in city on that day and was in office.Hence they removed my name from FIR. Case is now in City Court and we submitted application to reject the case as my name is not in FIR now and crime location was shown in two different places. Which is a contradiction between FIR and lady's statement. Our application has recently rejected and Ghaziabad city court freeze the charges on my mother, father and brother and now will run case. Now we have filled a case in High Court. Can you please suggest how can we come out from this trouble. ~ Vijay Sharma

Learning

3 Replies

Vijay Sharma (Sr Consultant)     08 July 2017

My lawyer asked us that case will be rejected at lower court as two locations shown in fir and they had shown me as driver in crime but now my name is not there. But lower court rejected our application and frame the charges. Then my layer said to appeal in high court which is under progress.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     08 July 2017

Sir, 

Kindly share the copy of Chargesheet for any opinion in this regard ..... 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

Vijay Sharma (Sr Consultant)     10 July 2017

Sir, Sorry to say but I am not sure how safe it is to post Chargesheet on public forum. If you have any specific question, I am able to answer it.

~ Vijay Sharma

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register