LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagpal Singh (xyz)     06 June 2013

Urgent: evidences claimed as stridhan

I had placed on record  in court  some pictures and documents of  illicit relations as evidences against the opposite party. Do I need to return the evidences as a part of stridhan though I have already returned the stridhan as per admitted list court's order . 

The opposite party is trying hard to take the custody of these evidences used against them in the court though the above said pictures and documents are not stridhan.

Are evidences if claimed as stridhan by opposite party need to be returned in court of law and justice?

Please revert

Thank you in anticipation for support and help  





 3 Replies

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     06 June 2013

ask this question to court and abide by court order!

reejas (advocate)     06 June 2013

it is not necessary to return them back


sarath babu (ADVOCATE)     06 June 2013

No need to return

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register