Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I love my parents (law)     27 June 2017

Urgent civil

1st of all namasker to all LCI members,My issue is : - Due to some unfortunate issue,Mr. X has attended High Court and also not taken any follow -up for his Civil case for a period of approx last six years.
As a result due to absence and no follow up, High Court disposed off Civil case six month back.
Now Mr. X wants to re-open and stay order also for his case.Kindly guide me :-

(1.  How to satisfy High Court for his long absence (major issue).
(2.  If court satisfies,how much percentage chances,that court allows for last stay order.

Actually i want to help some one,who is really in need.pls guide us accordingly.




 4 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     27 June 2017

Try filling a condone delay  petition u/s 5 of limitation act showing some strong reasons fo not    being able to take any follow up action  for your civil case inHighcourt.   for 6 years.      

I love my parents (law)     27 June 2017

thank u mam.
pls guide me best grounds

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 June 2017

Continue to love your parents (as you have mentioned the name of author i.e., "I love my parents-Law") but disclose your identity, otherwise no reply to anonymous author.

Besides this, prima facie it is an academic/moot court question.

I love my parents (law)     27 June 2017

agree mr vashista ji,
actually things needed for one very old ,honest person.
just to help him.
hope u understand and can guide accordingly.
pls can share personally.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query