LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     10 May 2011

Urgent Case......Query

Dear FriendsI am from Nasik.filing case under GWA for my 6 year school going son.He has been snatched away from me by my wife and her parents,now my wife is at Jalgaon her maternal place from last 6 months.

Now I wanted to make it urgently for his school purpose because in June all schools get opened.I have already secured admission for him.as she is in not in mental condition to listen.She has been fooled by her parents for there selfishness,which she has not realized yet.She is neither responding to my phone call nor replying to my sent SMS.

My lawyer is saying that we have to file ON board or something like that where we have to pay extra money to beliff as courts are closed during month of may.

Can anyone elaborate upon this query in detail.

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     10 May 2011

@ Author

1. Just File a seperate S. 151 CPC application with suit for URGENCY HEARING DURING SUMMER VACATION showing admission of kid as urgency ground.

2. Just today Lordhship Jstc Katju of Hon'ble SC criticised lower judiciary of corruption and you are giving example of the same. (watch live discussion on Times Now n other major channels)

1 Like

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     11 May 2011

Thanks a lot for advising me so transperantly and honestly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register