Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen (software engineer)     17 January 2013

Urgent can any one help? no legal expert?

i'm selling my property(Building).As per the aggrement we mentioned that , if the duration exceeds one month of the agreement date than aggreement is canceled. Initially he paid little amount.  After the duration was exceeded he use to pay us small amount through his personal bank account after every 15 to 20 days Now its already 5 months , Last week he cleared my mortgage through his HDFC(loan) bank, Now he is saying do the registration on his name and After reflecting in EC then he will take us to his HDFC bank and collect the remaining amount cheque. My question is how can i do registration without collecting the remaining amount and also Is there any possiblity of canceling the agreement.

Learning

5 Replies

urgent can any onehelp

V.Devananda Narasimham (Advocate)     17 January 2013

Why you are acting hasty. Similar issues were discussed by you in this forum earlier. If you are required a service without payment, wait and see or approch a legal expert, discuss issues and pay him.  Thanks.

Sir Devanandji it's not the question of Hastiness , It's a question of  urgency as we are in financial issues  and the buyer is taking the undue advantage of this and would like to go ahead  for registration of our property and then he will pay once it reflect in EC. To have second openion we have posted our query over hear in lawyerclubindia.  

V.Devananda Narasimham (Advocate)     18 January 2013

Reply given to your question by Adv.Vishnu seven days before in this forum shall follow. 

V.Devananda Narasimham (Advocate)     18 January 2013

Other wise you will be in troble

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register