Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yoonuse (a)     22 May 2011

Urgent Advise on 420,468,120B,34

I have filed private complanint in Judicial 1st Class Magistrate on 420,468,120B,379,506(ii),495,496,465,471,34 against my cheat wife & family.on Crpc 190 / 200.

Magistrate registered the complaint  forwarded to Police Station to investigate the complaint...

Investigation in progress....

We have submitted all the Evidence records copy & witness statements ...

Police officers called the opposite party to come to SHO....

They didnt attened yesterday ... they replyed to SHO via phone they will come with there advocate on thursday(26).

Dear Experts : Kindly advise on following :

1.What is the benifit of Advocate comming with opposite party...

2. What should i make sure after the opposite party come and go after meetig SHO.

3.If they take bail what should i do next step.

4.Did SHO accept there Advocate statement or opp. party statement.

5.If we have documentery Evidence , did they can manuplate....

6.How i can make sure the investigation done properly...

Please advise .... Thanks a lot for your help



 2 Replies

Advocate M.Bhadra   23 May 2011

In your case if the police authority would submit final report to the court ,you may file an objection U/sec.210 Cr.P.C. to the court for further investigation .You may also file a Motion to the District Judges Court in this regard.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     23 May 2011

1 Advocate has no role in invstigation.

2. No need to bother about the appearance of oppsit party, police will work accordingly.

3. Bail is their right, you has to produce evidence before investigation officer only. You can oppose it through public prosecutor on the ground that there is a danger of tampering with the evidence or they may abscond.

4. Advocate can't give statement.

5. You can't estimate them, keep a receipt of documentry proof , you give to police or keep copy of these.

6. You can inquire after taking police in to confidence what is going on in investigation, but can't interfere. If you find any lacuna or negligence you can complaint to higher officials.

                                                                                              If police still files final report you can pray to court to treat your complaint as private complaint and to take your evidence.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register