Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijayalakshmi (Nil)     10 November 2009

Urgent advise 506

Hi All,

In brief i have been a real sufferer in every way and being cheated in my marriage.I have lodged 498A,dv,bigamy,506 and 323 on my husband.It is a very genuine and hard path i have been through and wanted to deal with the case with every piece of information or evidences i can give.For every section i have lodged by grace of God i was able to collect a good piece of material,documentary and circumstanticial  eye witnesses etc...

My case will be soon in evidence stage.The only thing that was lacking is to find the current resideence of my husband with hs second wife.I could do it with the help of my friend very recently.I had been to that house to meet the owner with the video recordings and at point of time his second wife came out and there was a minute or two argument between my father and the girl however there was no threatening for life or any sort done.The girl took this as advantage and with great pressure and influence from her lawyer tried to book my entire family and my friend under 506.The police called me and i boldly faced the enquiry and gave the written false statement given by the girl.I explained and showed him the entire case details.The police closed it as NC even after great persistence from their lawyer to get us arrested.SHe wrote in her complaint that we threatened to kill and verbally she was telling the police that we entered her house with knife and tried to kill her.The police caught her on her drama and refused to register 506.

Sir,I honestly am very scared of even a coackroach in my life never dare to do it.My question is some say that they can ow file a PCR itseems.Is there any time limit that within so many days they have to file a PCR?Please suggest me.

Thanks....

Vijaya

Learning

6 Replies

vijayalakshmi (Nil)     10 November 2009

Adding to the above matter the girl's relation was present at that time and he asked us to give a pose for the photot and we did.Never knew that it was a trap.We had infact told the relation and the girl frankly what we came for.I know too much innocency spoils but please help me...how to smartly handle now..

(Guest)

According to your version:  Physically you did not hurt anyone or damaged any property there. You can not  come under IPC Sec.506. Burden of proof lies on the girl.

san (social service)     12 November 2009

You have lodged so many cases against your husband, and you are saying "he" is bad. And  you "posed" for a photo ? Your accounts are contradictory. Your case smells of bad intentions. We have seen enough such false cases, claiming to be genuine.

vijayalakshmi (Nil)     14 November 2009

Hi Sathya Prakash,

Thanks.Yes you are right.They tried a lot thinking that if a girl goes to the station and bribe it things can be done.I had been to the station and explained what actually happened and told the police officer that let a nvestigation be done at the place ,with the owner and the neighbours too if needed.The police refused to take the case.I had given a written reply of all the falsy things the girl is trying to make up.

It is close to 10 days now and till now they have not filed a PCR.

My doubt is that  will they try to put PCR to trouble me?if so what is the time frame?

I have the complete video recordings on that day.I was talking to the house owner and the neighbours .She came down with her dog.She claims to tell her statement that it was early in the morning 4.oo.But the entire incidence can even be clearly shown in the entire video recordings that it is after 6.30 in the morning and totally outside and never attempted to go into her house or do anything with her.The owner and the entire neigbours were there at that point of time.The girl called some one and he came within few minutes and asked us if they can take one photo.It did not flassh my mind for what they are doing it.It was outside only near the gate when i was talking to the owner.

vijayalakshmi (Nil)     14 November 2009

Hi San,

Pls refer to my above post  reg exact incidence that occured and what iam trying to do.Yes i accept that i have put the cases against my husband but please refrain my saying bad intentions and false etc... we do not know each other personally and it is not right to comment about something which we don't know right?Iam not even wanting to have any compensation and no other bad intentions.Iam struggling all alone and running from post to pillar.Please don't mistake iam saying this..it is always a pscycological feeling for a girl who gets cheated and harrased by her husband that all men are bad and vice versa for a woman but it also hurts someone who could be really genuine too.Iam here to seek some legal help and hope to get the same.

(Guest)

Mrs.Vijayalaxmi, court doesn't consider photo. You are legally (first) wedded. You didn't hurt that girl physically. Case cann't be filed against you under IPC 506. What ever you have evidence when required produce before court if qany case filed against you. Please contact local lawyer for further tackling your case. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register