LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinayadatt (professor)     19 July 2014

Urgent advice requested

Dear Experts, I am caught up in a peculiar situation. I hope I can be honest in putting down the situation clearly. Background: Almost three years ago I had suggested Mr. X not involve in controversy with Mrx Y in presence of some of the colleagues, as I was head of the department then and Mr X was my student with a favor ands colleague. Mr X had come home and had fight with me about this remark/suggestion. I told him plainly that I told you as the people in department commented, and as a senior in good faith I told you to avoid. He used to comment similarly about some girls. I stopped talking with gentleman Mr X. Present Controversy: Me and few of my colleagues have a feeling (as those who have seen don’t want to accept), that of Mrs Y has put proxy initials of Mr X for few days. It is evident from the change in signatures. Both have an apprehension that I have complained about it and there is a group which has done it. Hence, they together enquired about this with few of class 4 employees who move with me. Husband of Mrs Y has threatened of police to a person who is close to me and used to work before. Now 3 days ago, Mr X, Mrs Y and husband of Mrs Y visited my house and had arguments over it. As I didn’t make complaint I didn’t accept their allegations. In the course of discussion and incident with my friend it appears they have received phone calls and/or sms regarding the character of Mrs Y. Mrs Y used very slang words and threatened me of mahila police and suicide etc. My wife and son were also present. It was evening 715pm onwards. The husband of Mrs Y is calling me and few of my colleagues at odd hours. Hope I am clear about the situation. Please advice me. Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

prashant pundhir (Criminal Lawyer)     20 July 2014

Lodge a fir against them of house tresspass, threatening and blackmail .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 July 2014

The same query which was repeated twice by you in the experts section of this portal was properly addressed by many experts including myself.  You may visit the same to see my opinion.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     21 July 2014

repeated query may not be replied, read you another post as suggest by above expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register