LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Singh (SE)     19 April 2012

Urgent advice please for exwife

Dear all,

Judge declared our marriage null and void on ground of fraud with her prior marriage to someone.
She filed 125 after that judgement and showed my judgement of null and void marriage but case is going on......

After 1 year has been passed of my null and void judgement, She entered my room forcefully with her 15 year old son of her first marriage. Earlier she was staying in some gurudwara but they have asked her to vocate the place after 6 months, so she entered in my room. Now I have two rooms one she has taken and not ready to vocate that. When I trying to out her forcefully she started crying loudly to gether the neigbours and threating of harrasement case.

What action should i take? If she will remain in my house will court consider her my wife again?

Is there any agreement/doc will help so that she cant be again my wife as she is living with my next room?

Please advice how to save myself from her as a husband tag. If she needs only shelter then its ok for me but I dont want to become her husband again. I want to remain unmarried until i got someone!


 7 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     19 April 2012

file complaint at local police station along with the copy of the decree of void marriage.

apply for a restraining (injunction) order against wife in competent court.

this would serve the purpose. 

1 Like

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     19 April 2012

Though your humanitarian intentions are commendable. I would advise you not to entertain her, for if some years elapse the courts are interested in raising presumption of marriage on continued cohabitation.

File a complaint for criminal tresspass/house breaking - against your wife at the local police station - if the local PS does not take seisin - file a 156(3) before local magistrate. 


after null & void marriage she may file false rape  case against you, if she stays in your OWN home.

Chetan Singh (SE)     19 April 2012

Okay! Got your point.

Can anything can be done so that this becomes livein relationship
if she is not ready to vocate?

k. venu madhav (dgm)     19 April 2012

Any delay in taking action as suggested by experts will adversely affect the man concerned

rajiv_lodha (zz)     19 April 2012

Live-in relationship...............what u are exactly upto, man! U may soon be facing RAPE CHARGES.......wake up immediately

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register