LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

munni (house wife)     27 July 2013

Urgent advice on rcr

Hi all, We got married since last two year and stayed together for 6 month. During this period he scold me quite often for no reason.. Then after my miscarriage, and after that I am staying at parents house.. Reason for not joining with him: 1. As he tortured me, so initially over phone I many time denied to join with him (at abroad).. I told that as I am educated, so I want to job at India (because at that country I did not get job).. Although he has contractual job at abroad and some time less money then also he prefer to stay over there, which I don't like..For that I asked him several time to come back to India and settle here, so that we both can do job.. But his intention is to stay over there, so that I will stay apart form home and he can torture me, .. by the time no job in my hand.. 2. Even few time he threatening to father and insulted to my mom, in front of every body with no reason..we have telephonic record on this.. Many time we asked him to come to our house and seat for a settlement (By letter), but he keep silent and filed RCR..But his intention seems to be some thing fishy.. In such case what shall I do? during RCR can I tell to join with him? But one thing is that I can not rely to him.. He is a dual game player..He may do some thing harm to me.. In between for one year I told not to join (and I will stay at India and do job).. On that basis can he file divorce? In such case what shall I do? So now we separated for around 18 month and no connection with him.. In case what shall I do? 3. Now I guess that he is planning to sell all his parental properties, after getting recent news regarding share of wife in inherent properties..I guess he is planning to eave his job also, and after selling his property basically he want to show that he has no job and no property.. By this can he escape from maintenance? How long my parents can support for my maintenance? As he spoiled my life, so I don't want to leave him.. He is waiting in case if I will do job then he want to get out with out paying any thing.. In such case what shall I do? 4. As his behavior is very rude and violent, so my parents also scare to send with him to abroad? But we don't want to break our relation, In such case how law can hep me? Please suggest me in this regards.. Thank you..

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

@ Querist,

As per your query,it sounds that you are well verged with all the legal fundamentals going trough out in India.Even you wanted to live with him yet need to leave him too. You have not come up with single mondset here as what you want exactly?

If you don't want divorce then why you are worried about his thinking of selling his properties and all?

If you are willingly staying away from him,then why you are thinking of filling RCR?

If you want to have a peaceful married life then why to fear for before and after ?

If you are qualified and eagerly wanted to do job,then why you are thinking of petty maintenanace from him or from you parents through out your life?

Conclussion: plz have a single mindset as what you want from your life?

If done with that--------------then for you all suggestions will favour you in a positive way.

Thanks & regards,

A sufferer.....

2 Like

munni (house wife)     27 July 2013

Dear Sufferer Sir,

Thank you for your reply..The cause for not joining with him is only torture implemented to me..I want to take renevnge to him and want to put in the bar..

After that I am staying at home..

(Guest)

@ above lethal ideas,

Why you are so depressed and tensed to get him behind the bars. You know one thing even if you have facts,evidences,all proofs and all the statements aginst him also then also he will be out after 3 yrs of maximum punishment in 498a.

But But But.......

If you have nothing to proove,then following will occur to you:

1. He will file case on perjury and you can be pushed behind bar.

2. If he will ask compensation on behalf of the false cases which you have made and destroyed his image,you could have to cough huge amount.

3. If he will file TEP on your parents on the fake dowry case,Then your whole family will be in great trouble.

4. All the above cases will run for a decade if iam not wrong till 2023 you would be free from this legal entangles.

5. If you would be 30 right now then certainly you can celebrate your 40th birthday in the court compound.

6. No chance of marriage and even adoption of child.

7. He will be out for just 3 years passing his tenure and will be free for second marriage after that bcz he will never take you back and divorce is guranteed after that for the reason of desertion i.e is maximum 2 years in divorce law of HMA.

8. He may live happily and you may curse your self that why i have done this,it was better that I would have left that guy and move ahead living peacefuly 10 years ago.

Now what you want?

Regards,

1 Like

krishn (nil)     28 July 2013

very well explained hats off to you sir

Reformist !!! (Other)     19 August 2013

She wants revenge on pitiful issues and the issues which one cannot guarentee that is she lying or telling the truth.

Well, Munni if u want to c him behind bars, then u do not deserve his companionship because for fights with ur mom n dad, if u want him to be arrested then think twice as this will be point of no return..........Ur life will be destroyed and keeping a tag of 498a lady, no one is gonna take risk to marry with u again....Rest is ur wish what u want to do.

If u want to lead life peacefully with him, then go back to her abroad.............people sleep restless nights to settle abroad and here u have the opportunity to stay with ur hubby and njoy ur life and what u want to do is run behind money, u want to do job in india and stay with ur parents...............Have u cleared this to him bfore marriage that u will not leave ur parents at any cost in India ???????

U want every right but no responsibilities ??? This is not the good way to lead ur life.....

Rest my sincere advice is if u want him to be ur husband, then join him and if not then divorce him....>Rest if u want to spend next decade in courts, its ur wish.

God Bless !!!

(Guest)

Munni is confused as what to do? she is in between her Boyfreind and her husband. She don't know which way she would go? as her both male partners had locked the door forever.

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     19 August 2013

@munni, just divorce your husband and live happy life with your boyfriend. At least, your husband will be rid off from you. Just go for divorce and leave him. Divorce is your final destiny. Just divorce him munni.

fighting back (exec)     19 August 2013

@sufferer.....great explanation given.........hats off to you....great work 

fighting back (exec)     19 August 2013

@sufferer......just wanted to ask out of curiousity, if a wife gives an application to the police station alleging serious offences from husband and family members, though police never took any action against us, and never called us to the police station, then will the gravity of complaining to the police be the same as in 498 caes, i mean, will it have the same weightage as a 498 case, in my divorce case

(Guest)

NO.. mere complaint given in police station doesn't bound any SHO to investigate for that particular complaint before any First information made by her. Majority of 498a cases are made to be filed by greedy advocates directly rather than going through CAW cell.

In divorce cases where 498a is filed by ladies as counter case is some what only to give hurdles and hiccups to drag your prime case. The result of these type of false cases are 100 % divorce afterwards by contested or through Mutual consent.

In your case her complaint given to PS will be not treated as 498a until or unless that complaint is not converted into FIR. So, no need to worry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register