LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dibyendu   05 April 2016

Urgent advice needed please

I have recently been selected as a PO in a reputed nationalized bank.Few days ago I was caught by police informers for blacking tickets for the T20 world cup finals match which was held in Eden Gardens ground,Kolkata recently. They handed me to the police and I was taken to Police Station where I was detained for 5 hours and they filed a Petty Case against me.They took my name and address in their records book. Then I was released after signing Bail bond papers and paying a fine of Rs.500.Will I become disqualified for the Job after Police Verification procedure?.I am very much worried.Need urgent help and advice.

Learning

6 Replies

Dibyendu   05 April 2016

What should I do next??.Should I consult a lawyer?.I am very much confused.Plz ADVICE

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 April 2016

Certainly it has been bad on your part.

You have signed a bail bond.

Manage to obtain copies and check if the papers have been filed by police.

The matter may be cited as of Moral Turpitude and render you ineligible.

Remember you may have to file an attestation form and pefer not to conceal.

Show all docs on record to an able lawyer.

Your lawyer may opine on moral turpitude/minor indiscretions, after examining all docs.

The bank is ought to take due notice as huge public funds are with banks and in custody of bankers and banks are reeling under the burden of frauds/NPA's etc....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 April 2016

nothing more to add.

compliance   12 April 2016

You must take advice from lawyer.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 April 2016

Repeated at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Police-verification-for-bank-po-job-136469.asp#.VyUVytQrLIU

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2016

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Police-verification-during-government-job-selection-135381.asp#.VyR9XyFMzwo

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register