LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumarjiten (officer)     29 April 2014

Urgent advice needed please

we got court marriage under special marriage act 1954 dated 28th march 14 followed by hindu ritiriwaz wedding at temple on 8th april 14 with photographs we are both Bank employee  but my father in laws totaly against this marriage they somehow manage to back her daughter by promising me and her daughter that they will arrenged our ceremony in publicaly but we losses contact there after they moved to unkonwn place and give me massage through their reletives that they will never send my wife at any will ...they also tell that he and her daughter quit his goverment job as early as possible ....and they will never came back for 4-5 year ..they emontionly blackmailing my wife that if she moves they will mutually sucide .now its been 20 days past no responce soughted what should i do???? what they can do???i somehow manage to know that my wife is safe.......my family is in totaly socked they totaly dependent on me..what should i do??please suggest ....i dont know where she is...she is 25 year old , my life is going to be hell ...i have only 3 year in my job.....totally frustreted ..please suggest what they can????? and what i can to bring back my wife ??their parrents told their reletives that she will give statemnet against me.......it is not possible .....please help in this regards

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 April 2014

1.    Consult issues in person with a local Advocate found via reference.

2.    Approach Police to lodge missing persons complaint with request to find whereabouts and present her in person to your guardianship.

3.    Wait for a very short time for police to take action on your legal wife’s missing.

4.    Failing which approach State’s HC to file Habeas Corpus Petition and seek direction from Hon'ble Bench to local Police to present your legal wedded wife to Hon’ble HC and there she may give her statement of willingness to continue in this love marriage and her state of captivity etc which then becomes matter of civil marital records in Law.

5.   Now if she gives statement before Hon’ble Bench against you that she was not held captive in unknown place and does not wish to continue in marriage etc. then no civil harm cometh your / your family’s way instead there will be civil Divorce proceedings which follows without more threats coming your way as it is alleged herein she may go against you as per your own brief.

6.    Above sequential paras are to be acted upon in quick succession without wasting more time in social civilities with them leaving aside your newly married emotive state behind before any criminal allegations from her / her parents side flows your / your family way in today’s women centric Laws scenarios.

Both of your marriage is a legal marriage and with whims and fancies of one parties it should not be left in limbo. Either she should rejoin you or say that she wants to break such civil unions for which under Family Laws of the land legal procedures are there which all can be amicably in civil fashion could be followed by parties. It is not a joke the way her parents are performing before society.  

{Last reply}

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register