FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushrita   27 February 2021

Urgent advice needed - boy cheated after commitment

Dear All,

I am in great problem and I am explaining some of the facts as below.

- I am now 17 years old..I fall in love with one boy of age 27, right now he is working as reserve police on a contractual basis (expecting to get his position to become permanent after 4 to 5 years).

- We met together before 2 years through Facebook, slowly we developed our relation in WhatsApp video call and he committed to marrying me...later we landed with physical relation.. He used to come to our house and sometimes stay when I was alone and stayed like husband and wife..

- Now suddenly we came to know that, he is planning to engage his marriage to another 19 years girl, and his parents don't like our relation...Now slowly, he also don's like me to get married. 

- When I came to know that he is going to get marry somebody else, I went to the police station to file a case against the boy and the police suggested compromise with the boy and the police gave us 3 days time..But the boy side seems to play and trying to drag the matter.

- In the meantime, I came to know that the boy going to do immediately temple marriage to that lady and playing to do notary quickly...and also going to do court marriage secretly to that lady...

My query:

1. He cheated on me and not going to get married to another lady...Now I am not yet 18 years old, so can we still marry forcefully?

Any law allow for this marriage?

2. Is there any way that I can stop him from marrying another lady? which he is planning to do secretly...I basically targeting to shot marrying his to any other lady...

3. If he marries another lady secretly by the court, can I stop him anyhow? 

4. If he doesn't marry me, then I want him to put in jail...please suggest the way to proceed on this matter..

I don't want to leave him, as he played and chated on my life..





 6 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     28 February 2021

1. Meet a local Family counselor and Women's grievance cell at the local Police Station.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 February 2021

Immediately consult family court councillors at nearest place in your city and gat justice

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 February 2021

17 years - you are not old enough to marry!

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 February 2021

At 17 (underage for marriage) you had consensual physical relation, which do not attract to be covered as "rape".

Contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts/ document, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Sushrita   02 March 2021

Dear All,

Many thanks for your valuable inputs..By the way, we have approached Women's grievance cell at the local Police Station. Police has told that this is a serious problem but at the same time police did not registered the case...The actual intention is remain unknown to us..

Police asked to mutually settle the matter...but the bor is not in a mood to marry me...By the way he gave me false hope for marriage and basis that I became hopeful for my future and we have physical relation since last 4 to 6 months...The immediate last physical relation was in less then one month...Now I put in an application that I am suspecting as pregnant...

Now I am 17 years old and not yet 18 ....Now my lawyer suggested to called him and requested to put an agreement in stamp paper that after 18 he should marry me...

If he denies then I want justice as he cheated with false hope....I want to see him bar and I want to teach a lesson so that all these types of people should not cheat further in the society..

I hope I am on a right track...Experts, please suggest me on this...


Shashi Dhara   03 March 2021

Approach court. And file complaint against him private complaint ,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query