Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smart advocate (CR)     03 October 2012

Urgent advice needed

respected sir / madam


Very Good Morning

1) Can a suffered person (businesswise, financially  and mentally) approach court directly against the company (including their staff and business associates - who are invovled in this regard)?

2) Which Court he / she can approach (lok adalath / lower court / higher court / consumer forum)

3) Can Advocate send Legal Notice to the company and related persons through email for technical (physical) referance?

please advise at your earliest.

thnking you.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query