LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lady in Trouble (Management)     02 July 2012

Urgent advice needed

Hi, Im working wife and my husband is also working . I feel my husband had played double games.

His Background:- Works in an MNC and only son and no siblings. He was earlier love married and have daughter with that marriage and then divorced on the grounds of Dowry harrasment .Now i feel he lost the case thats why he had give his first exwife maintaince of 5lakhs and a house worth 30 Lks for daughters custody.

Now mine was arrange marriage.

My Background: I belong to middle class family and and lost father at the age of 15 and worked hard to comeup to this level. Mom is housewife and i have brother younger who is useless anyway. so basically i was taking care of everything at my home...my family came across and we saw Decree of divorce and when asked the reason for marriage they said the first girl was characterless and wanted only money. 

Somehow i movedon with this aliance inspite of my moms disagreement. he is just one year elder to me so thought good aliance for me.

Immediatly after engagement his mom started demanding money for marriage expenses. We arranged it. After marriage when i started living in the house mom started pointing out that she wanted a grand marriage and various othe rthings..I ignored. She started harrasing me and my mom mentally. After one of marriage she threw me and my husband out of the house when i refused to give salary as i had personal comiitements becoz of marriage. My husband started living with me. After sometime he said  i dont have Credit Cards why dont i buy things from your card ill pay expenses. I agreed. He swiped the entire card and then started saying im not gonna pay cash for this..Finally i settled cards by giving my gold. After that he started showing house commitments like rent and various expenses . He is earning 50- 60 K every month. I earn 35K a month. Im not sure what he is doing with his cash.but he never leaves a chnace to take my money be it for his petrol and his lavish life. I told all this to my family..They said since its initial one yr it will take money and time to adjust so adjust..I agreed. He started showing his debts on credit cards slowly one by one..When asked where this money is gone  he started giving unmatchable reasons. He took loan of 5Lakhs saying want to set up house...I again put my gold in finance to pay off debts.

Seeing all this i started warning him that i dont like he leaving with me 0 money in pocket...Seieng all this i stopped giving my salary exactly after 1 yr.Second day i surprisingly saw my office chats and mails on his phone. When questioned he started abusing me and argued to the core and said im characterless and i have affairs outside. He said i have all proofs of phone calls and SMS which i think is baseless becuase the all the calls have been made to Coleagues.as i also work in nights sometimes and when in need i contact people..So whats wrong in it...? He was also saying he was tracking my phone calls and SMS as he has someone working at Airtel. He also tried his leve best i loose value at office by picking myoffice calls. And wanted to quit job becos of his sadism.

Anyways after all this he warned me saying that if i try to seperate from him he will kill me and my family.

My question is he is eating all my money and explioting me physically and saying im characterless. I dont think i can live with this kind of person who is this cheap. Please help me and let me know how can free my self from him..I dont want to goto court as court sessions will take years and since im working i dont want to be ties up with all this.

He is least bothered about his future but im not..Kindly help.

Regards

R

Learning

1 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register