LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Singh (SE)     24 May 2012

Urgent advice for countless cases on me


Dear all,

I need urgent help and suggestion, We did marriage in 2010. As my inlaws taken away my wife 2 years ago and dont wanted to send her back. they were threating for 498a on me and family  so with the help of mediaters we had given 7 lakhs rupess as a secuirty amount with 100rs stamp paper agreement with witness so that no party can file any cases on each other.

After two years passed we filed divorce case but they are asking more 5 lakhs as they only expeneded 3lakhs in marriage.Now they filed cases on me and family as below

406,420,495,496,109,323,504,506 ipc through 156 section from court.

Please guide me how to save from these to my family and me. Also let me know how to file cross cases on them to teach lesson as they ruenied my family and my life. My private job is in also trouble if I arrested.

Please advice........


 7 Replies

Originally posted by :Chetan Singh

so with the help of mediaters we had given 7 lakhs rupess as a secuirty amount with 100rs stamp paper agreement with witness so that no party can file any cases on each other.


 Do you have original of that Smajik Samjhota?

Will witness say that money was given?

Was It given through check/DD?

But in long way you have to go to court that will again and expenditure but better this time you should go by MCD if possible.

Remember if you are secure your job is secure.

sri (ceo)     24 May 2012

you should never compromise outside law...

let court give... then compromise a formula...

now you are in the court...

anyway put your papers in the court which could have weight in your favour...

you can punish them for breach of trust and agreement performance...

contact local lawyer who may suggest third solution...


Dear Sir,

Kindly call me up on 9842197857 to get proper legal advice in your case.



Chetan Singh (SE)     24 May 2012

Hi Rajendra,Sri

Thanks for your advice!

Yes I have origional stamp paper with me and there their brothers thomb stamp and signatures is there.

Now they are showing in court that We had made them signatures in uncouncious mind(Behla Fusla k, dhokhe se agreement paper per sign kara liya). They have also written in case that when they taken back their sister(my wife) they did medical and it was proved in medical report me and my family had beated her for money .

They have no fear of god, they are keep on doing false cases on me and our family and me is in mental trouble.Please advice what counter cases can be filed on them to teach lesson?


If  I were in place of you I will bring her back and will keep her like a begger in my house who can get clothes, food and residence for free(But not the right of a true wife).

Anyway we do this for many people knowingly or unknowingly.

1 Like


Dear Chetan,

Do put your proof in front of the magistrate agianst their case.

Also make a case agianst them for breaching of trust.

Don't afraid they are not minor whom you can do such thing behala bhushla ke..... magistrate will understand your point but do also ready all those witnesses to state in your favour.

But first off all do take a anticipatory bail infaour of the persons is been charged....

then fight the case with full confidance..... I am sure if your proof are positive you will surely win...

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     05 June 2012

Hi Chetan,

Don't worry, just file cases for cheating and for filing false case against you and  your family. Submit Original only to Court. No fool can sign on any paper in unconsicous mind. In your case, they signed and gave thumb impressions.

Offence is the best defence in your case, go and file case in the police station with xerox copies, since 420 is cognizable offence, Police have to file FIR and arrest them.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register