LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amandeep (private)     21 October 2013

Urgent advice and help

Sir, i have all the proof that my married sil and bil are equally involved in dowry , mental and physical harassment to me as FIL,MIL husband and unmarried SIL also they are residing at walking distance from my in-laws house. married sil have all my jewellery and cash amount gifted by parents to me. earlier also married sil and bil lodged complaint against me and my family including relatives which later on proved wrong and they were even given written warnings at ps. now our i.o knows everything and we even submitted him proofs but every time , he keep on insisting me to not to include married sil and bil although every body and every proof says that they are equally involved in this harassment to me. even i.o. knows that she is more responsible but ever time asking us that how to include her. now i need advise that chances that married sil are included in FIR when proof and also she is having my jewellery also living near to in-laws house just 2 minutes walking distance????

Learning

2 Replies

Amandeep (private)     21 October 2013

Sir, i have all the proof that my married sil and bil are equally involved in dowry , mental and physical harassment to me as FIL,MIL husband and unmarried SIL also they are residing at walking distance from my in-laws house. married sil have all my jewellery and cash amount gifted by parents to me. earlier also married sil and bil lodged complaint against me and my family including relatives which later on proved wrong and they were even given written warnings at ps. now our i.o knows everything and we even submitted him proofs but every time , he keep on insisting me to not to include married sil and bil although every body and every proof says that they are equally involved in this harassment to me. even i.o. knows that she is more responsible but ever time asking us that how to include her. now i need advise that chances that married sil are included in FIR when proof and also she is having my jewellery also living near to in-laws house just 2 minutes walking distance???? also during my stay at house she threatened me of either killing or divorce and marry brother second time and throwing me out of house when my husband was away. that time i email my husband about this incident but he didn't reply to that. because he was also involved in that he was passing time to pass 1 year so that afterwards divorce and go for second marriage.....

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     22 October 2013

Originally posted by : Amandeep

Sir, i have all the proof that my married sil and bil are equally involved in dowry , mental and physical harassment to me as FIL,MIL husband and unmarried SIL also they are residing at walking distance from my in-laws house. married sil have all my jewellery and cash amount gifted by parents to me. earlier also married sil and bil lodged complaint against me and my family including relatives which later on proved wrong and they were even given written warnings at ps. now our i.o knows everything and we even submitted him proofs but every time , he keep on insisting me to not to include married sil and bil although every body and every proof says that they are equally involved in this harassment to me. even i.o. knows that she is more responsible but ever time asking us that how to include her. now i need advise that chances that married sil are included in FIR when proof and also she is having my jewellery also living near to in-laws house just 2 minutes walking distance???? also during my stay at house she threatened me of either killing or divorce and marry brother second time and throwing me out of house when my husband was away. that time i email my husband about this incident but he didn't reply to that. because he was also involved in that he was passing time to pass 1 year so that afterwards divorce and go for second marriage.....

@querist do you want to divorce your husband?

regards ASHOK

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register