Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram sharma (Software Engineer)     17 October 2013

Urgent advice and help

sir, 
           as i along with my family saying in society that my wife is characterless so she send us a legal notice to apologize otherwise she will put defamation case in that notice she put names of my father, mother, 2 married sisters and their husband and mine. in that notice she mentioned the name of her uncle as witness who came there to settle the matter , to him  my sisters and their husbands along with my mother, father said bad about her character.

now what to do notice period is finished. me and my mother, father send no reply to her lawyer. 
although my married sisters and their husbands has send a reply notice to her lawyer that they are out of this matter and she lives away from them. 
1. question is are my sisters and their husbands saved with this reply?
2. i used to live with my wife at delhi but every weekend we use to come to punjab where my parents and married sisters living although to save my family i said we never came to punjab, with this my family and married sister saved or not?
3. in marriage life one month i left her to punjab , do with that period my parents and sisters involvement be considered??
4. in that month she even send me an email that my sisters has given her threatning of throwing her out of house but i don't reply, do that considered as evidence against my sisters ??
5. chances that married sisters named in FIR who living near to matrimonial house of wife , although husband and wife living separate in delhi but every weekend they use to come and for 1-2 months alone husband during official tours left wife at matrimonial house which is near to sisters house???
please advice chances that sisters free from case and is nootice reply by my sisters is ok or not???

Learning

2 Replies

prudhvi (LlM,MSW)     17 October 2013

Sir

In defamation one have to prove the case with evidence. As your sister gave reply it will certainly have its own importance any why your wife is not within time to file case hence fir is not msintsinable

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     19 October 2013

@querist did you and your family members termed her as characterless in front of others? W hatever be the case a legal notice should be always replied to in consultation with your lawyer.

regards ASHOK

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register