Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rishabh Kumar   10 July 2018

Urgent Advice

I am final year student of IIT Ropar. I am going to launch my own company with in few weeks I wanted to what all do I need before starting a Pvt Ltd Company. As in what kind of assistance will I need like lawyer, cs or a ca and how will they help me.


 3 Replies

Siddharth Jain   10 July 2018

Firstly, you'll have to arrange basic documents of Directors.
Then, you will apply for DSC (Digital Signature) of Directors
lawyer will Prepare MOA, AOA & other Legal documents.
Lawyer/CA will File INC 29 or Incorporation Docs with ROC
Company Incorporation Certificate will be granted, after completion of the entire process.

for any other queries feel free to contact me at

Smreti Sharma   10 July 2018

you should approach a practicing cimpajy secretary. they are expert in the subject matter.

Rishabh Kumar   10 July 2018

Thanks Siddharth and Smreti

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query