Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (Student)     06 February 2016

Urgent advice

Hi,

My sister married in Dec 2010. Since her husband was out of country for 3 years till Jan 2014 an engineer in MNC. My sister stayed in my house since her husband told not to apply for visa & do further study which she completed post graduation in 2013.
In mean time by 2014 after he returned to india, they both had developed lot of personal issues on phone itself & never stayed together and my sister continued to stay with us till date.
My family elders tried to reconsile but her husband was adament and insulted every elder in Feb 2014, May 2014, June 2014. His family refused to allow my sister to stay in her house in native & he refused to take her to chennai where he works.

This week we learnt he got second time married in somewhere in 2014 i.e. 2 years back, from a trusted source & now he has became father.
We tried to gather information from their neighbours and friends but we could gather only above information, no other information of his whereabouts & details.

My family is in panic condition now. We dont know what to do..

Please advice.

Learning

3 Replies

r.sathyanarayanan   07 February 2016

Don't get panic, get two private deductives to gather informations with out the knowledge of each other.verify the report and initiate prosecution for having married again during the lifetime of the legally wedded wife.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     07 February 2016

The acts described form fit grounds to initiate a divorce on the grounds of bigamy, adultery , cruelty and desertion . Also initiate prosecution regarding the offence of bigamy committed by the husband. The same would be a criminal case

Raj (Student)     08 February 2016

We cannot get his marriage as proof, just confirmed with trusted source, but source has promised to provide birth certificate of child in few days.

My sister is working in a bank now for last 2 years. Re-marriage/divorce of her is not an option for us. My family has to earn every month to run our house.

I met with couple of local lawyers but did not get a firm trust positive response.

But me and my sister want the cheater to be in jail, we know his family is also involved & helping him in all ways.

Please tell us out options.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register