Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Koushik (officer)     20 February 2011

urgent

sir,

i am mr. koushik. i'm in service. i have a property.i have 7 katha land in siliguri,west bengal.here i' m residing in a house with my family and some 4 katha land vacant is there since 1977. the property was of grand father's. after his death my three elder uncle(three brothers of my dad) did a gift deed to my father's name and there was six auntys(six sisters of my father). but the auntys did not signed in the gift deed and no names are there in the did about them. now father is dead and he didn't ask for mutation. i have no bother or sister except my mother. now when i went for mutation for the whole land for loan purpose, the sons of uncles & untys opposed it. they are telling that the gift deed is invalid because my aunty's names are not there. and they are having the right in the proprty as if it is my grand father's property. my grand father's deed was done in the year of 1956 and the gift deed was done in the year of 1977.

sir, just help me , what should i do now?

waiting for your early reply ..........

koushik

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register