Upgrad LLM


I got married in June 2017 since the day I married my wife therating me I want divorce from u on miner things several time she left my house 4 times she ran away from my house I have police complaint that she ran from my house in presence of us and her parents one day she hited me hit her nails on my chest and arms I have police complaint and medical of the same she had affiar with another guy I talked to that guy on phone he told me that ur wife called me some days ago and told I left my husband he did this and that with me he is sugesteing me law is in the favor of women. I have recording of this talk he massage my wife in night sab tekh she wrote I left my husband. What should I do and can my mother file domestic voilance on my wife.

dear Sam munjal,

Your mother is entitled to file a Domestic Voilence case against her and also seek a restraining order in DVC against your wife.

In the melee you too can file a adultery case against that man and your wife and also an additional case for beating or man handling you.

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.

As my Ld friend stated you may go through a DV case. But one thing, adultery can be maintainable only when you can prove the prima fecia of the case that your wife suppose to physically involve with the said guy.....

323 and 325 IPC also may lodge

Seems you have a violent wife...who possibly has a psychological problems. But that aside, you need to  take legal steps to protect yourself and your mother.

The esteemed lawyers above have shown you legal action you can take.   Good Luck.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x