Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Urgent

Page no : 2

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     06 August 2015

s.11 Annulment of marrige, void ab initio, marriage is void from the beginning, as conditions u/s.5 not complied

s.12 Nullity on thegrounds of cheating by suppressing material fact, pregnancy of the spoue at the time oif marriage from other person

Annulment is not possible

Is your case that the son born is from somebody else and you came to know only after thebirth

Pl answer these quetions nad put yor query again

deep (deep)     06 August 2015

My son is mine But my advocate says to claim cheating/fraud in ceremony In brief wat he has written in petition is:-

The girl family refused to have phere ceremony and claimed this ritual is not prevelent in their family, so boys family took girl with them

But now, few months back boy came to know that this phere ritual is prevelent in girls family, so that means they sent girl to the boy,s house which was never her matrimonial house because marriage not soleminised, it was fraud in ceremony

Does it make sense? He says technically it does.

My son is mine But my advocate says to claim cheating/fraud in ceremony In brief wat he has written in petition is:-

The girl family refused to have phere ceremony and claimed this ritual is not prevelent in their family, so boys family took girl with them

But now, few months back boy came to know that this phere ritual is prevelent in girls family, so that means they sent girl to the boy,s house which was never her matrimonial house because marriage not soleminised, it was fraud in ceremony

deep (deep)     07 August 2015

Kindly reply experts

deep (deep)     07 August 2015

Kindly reply experts

Harassedexhubby (self)     07 August 2015

Sorry I am not an expert/lawyer but I can say in such ambiguous cases based on technical points, the verdict may be based on past cases.. Can you ask your lawyer to pull up some old similar case as reference? Also check if it's  gone till Supreme Court  and see final verdict.. 

Karthikeyan (Manager)     09 August 2015

Please go with Prasad suggestion. Its good for you.

Karthikeyan (Manager)     09 August 2015

Please go with Prasad suggestion. Its good for you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More