Upgrad LLM


i got married to girl before divorce from my first wife and second girl know this very well now divorce from first wife completed long back now second wife filed domestic voliance against me judge awarded maintenance to my wife. if i dont pay will they send me in jail what is the proces of this  i am mental patient will it give benifit me and my marriage is not vaild please guide.


No doubt your marriage with the second wife will not be considered as valid, but you should be able to prove it.  The DV case can be filed even if heir is no marital relationship


sir if i dont pay maintenance will they send me in jail what is proce of this on next date is evidence what will there i am under treatment of mental health will it benfit me please tell 

legal advisor

are you working now..if you either left your job or getting reduced pay you can petition to the court stating these facts to reduce the maintenance amount.if you fail to pay maintenance she might get a execution order from the court or a distress warrant issued through the police station




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x