Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhi (Engineer)     07 August 2013

Upsc job police verification

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and firstly I apologise if I have posted in wrong category as I am not very sure about where to post it. Now long story in short :

I have been selected for a Upsc central government job with class 1 gazetted officer rank. My police verification is yet to come. Now few years back I had a heated comment exchange with my neighbour on flat repairing issue and she misbehaved to me. So I lodged a written complaint in the society office against her. After couple of days two policemen showed up at my doorstep and asked me to come to police station. So I went there and found that my neighbour has lodged a complaint against me. So the policeman asked me to come up with mutual agreement about the matter with my neighbour. He also said people should not complain about these silly matters to police and the he asked me to sign on a page where the complaint was written. So I signed there. 

Now my question is will it affect my police verification process? Is there any chance that I might not get joining letter from UPSC? Will it be treated as criminal offence?  I am too worried. Please help me. 

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     25 August 2013

No.The police verification shall be about the adverse remarks if any against you.If any case pending against the brief could be stated.But it too cannot stand in your getting the job.Don't worry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More