Upgrad LLM

uploading photograph

Lawyer

By uploading my photograph, today i joined the select club of  few who are not afraid to post thier real names/profession and photograph and who do not have to hide behind aliases to express thier views.

Total likes : 1 times

yr most welcome sir.

Nice to see you,  moreover, adorned in Mr. Asumi's naga shawl !!!

Even I do'nt know how to upload my photograph !!! Kindly guide me!

Advocate

Hey, nice to see your own, real photograph Sir. :)  But sir, pl do not come to the conclusion that those who have not uploaded are afraid to do so..    as far as I am concerned, I really dont mind having my photograph as my profile. But I just want have change in my profile every now and then according to season and my mood. I feel the display picture tells about us, in its own way..   I amy be wrong.. But I really get to know about a person by the picture he chooses to have as his/ her display picture.. may be deceptive too  :) It is also a form of freedom of expression... 

Lawyer

Mr. Tripathi... go to settings and from there you can upload. Thanks for recognition and pointing out Assumi Sir's trademark. I like it very much so i had taken it while going to Patiala to attend three day ' International Symposium on Emerging trends in Forensic Science'

Miss Suchitra .... u r right. Those who do not post photographs are not always afraid. I personally feel that if a person comes out with true identity , he will be less abusive and more responsible in his posts. Regards.

public servant

nice photo Rajan.

advocate

VERY GOOD PHOTO RAJAN.

Advocate.

Thanks Rajan Sir for uploading first time your photo in LCI forums.Very Happy to see you Sir,Then Assumi Sir  When R you Going to upload ur picture Sir?

Advocate

Nice to see you, sir.regards.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x