LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NARENDER SHARMA (LOWER DIVN CLERK)     30 April 2012

Updation of my name in 7/12 records in talati, pune

I am an ex-serviceman retired from Air Force Station Lohegaon, Pune (Maharashtra).  In Sep 2008, I managed to purchase a piece of land of 1850 sq ft (agricultural land) near Gurudwara Colony, Lohegaon.  Registration was done with sub-registrar for the property.  Due to lack of sufficient knowledge, I was under the impression that the updation of my name in Land records like 7/12 will be done automatically.  When I planned to sell the property, I was asked to produce 7/12 and the buying party insisted that my name should be updated in 7/12 records.  On contacting Talati Office of Lohegaon, Gram Panchayat, the concerned clerk advised me to apply for updation of my name in 7/12.  Signature of Landlady, from whom I purchased the land was also done in the presence of Talati staff in 7/12 updation application.  After two months, the Talati clerk informed me that FER FAR needs to be obtained from mamledar Kachehri (Swar Gate), The FER FAR was obtained and he informed me that "JOON DAKHLA KHARIJ HO RAKHA HAI"  and we need to apply in mamledar kachehri and they will give some date, on that date, Landlady (from which I purchased the land) will have to appear and sign on the required papers.  This incident occured in Aug - Sep 2010.  Till then no progress has taken place.  I am unable to monitor the case due to the fact that I relocated from Pune to Delhi in 2010 as I got job in Delhi Distt Courts.  Do I need to hire any qualified lawyer, who can take care of the issue.  I just want to sell off the plot.  Suitable guidance will enable me to take right step.  Pls help me  (inderr73@gmail.com)

Narender Sharma 

Learning

1 Replies

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     30 April 2012

yes, take assistance of a local advocate, it may be very difficult for you to control the property by remote control.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register