LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukund (Business Development Executive)     27 April 2012

Updated parnerers and vat,cst

Hi, I have my proprietorship firm, i have a shp act,vat registration. now i would like to add 2 partners. is i required to take a different vat number?


 2 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     27 April 2012

nope you can continue with the number you have already.

Sourav Chatterjee (Professional)     27 April 2012

you have to apply for amendment to the concerned sales tax authority to change the constitution of business i.e. transfer from proprietorship to partnership, Vat RC no. remain same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register