LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vidya (ss)     08 October 2016

Update on my previous post

Hello all, I posted a question in my previous post. Regarding 498a, filed by lovely wife, on 5 family members, 2 got regular bail, 2 got ab and myself A1 left india. Worked abroad 2 yrs and came back last year. Since then attended court ..it has transfered to sessions court , now got good opportunity in abroad again. Requested suggestions. Many suggested different ways. But my lawyer took me in another way. Which is extraordinary. I explained him situation . He took me straight to Honorable judge. And told him same. Judge immediately reacted this way. `you young people are crazy unnecessarily spoils your carrier with such cases. Ask to attend all for next date, i will finish examination and frame charges. Then you go and join in that job, make sure another 2-3 times you must attend ..but I will give those dates after discussing with your lawyer (he will disscuss with me). Finally said good luck..your case will be continued..and as per your convenience we close it on merits. Then I felt like...he is god Krishna..explaining Baghavathgeeta . I said a thank to you sir. This way my situation has finished with solution. Smile.smile.smile...truth and good people never beaten...

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 October 2016

Congrats.

(Guest)
Smile.smile.smile...truth and good people never beaten...

whatnot   09 October 2016

A competent lawyer in deed and a compassionate judge too.

All the best in your future endevour

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register