LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Offline Now ! (Engineer)     26 April 2012

Untollerable !!! suggestions required plz

  • Its been seven years of marriage now
  • She have always shown a deep concern for her parents since beginning as nobody is there to take care for her old parents
  • Her brother is engaged with his family and elder sister is engaged with her own in different cities, so she is the only one to take care of old parents
  • Because of parents support she never tried to adjust within my family and i never forced too, infact i myself tried to keep her away from my parents as she may harm them..as she s very aggressive
  • Within last sevenyears she has been regularly in touch with her mother  who is the root cause in between us
  • Problem starts when she concieves while she was living with me in delhi, she started forcing me to leave her to her parents and i never realised what actually happening, i caught her taking away all jewellery given by my parents taking to her parents but i was innocent to understand that there might be anything wrong or she might be thinking something else...
  • After she delivered a baby girl (as we were having openion diffeneces and) she was still with her parents only, one day she came and left the 29 day old baby with my mother and demanded 5 lakh rupees .....and went back to her parents, my mother happily accepted the baby, baby is studying and living with my mother only..
  • After this i tried to convience her but she demanded 5 lakhs which i recorded and shown to police and my mother has given an application in women cell "that she left the baby with her" also parallely i filed a case for not living with me..and asking money..
  • I won the case and a decree has been filed  against her in family court and she was bound to come back and start family with me.
  • She got a govt job in her hometown and she again left for her parents but this time she didnt stop communication with me....coming and living with me in between for few days....
  • now since december as i was injured in a road accident and recovering from my fracture, though she spent few money over me which she can prove , rest she refused to help me out physically as i was having fracture in my leg and completely on bed...which i again recorded and having the audio.
  • Please suggest how can i proceed for a divorce?? as life is getting destroyed completely not only mine but also my daughter's...................................


 5 Replies

Offline Now ! (Engineer)     26 April 2012

Plz  suggest me as now the situation is not at all tollerable and i discussed with her for a divorce and so few of my relatives too, but she does not wish to give divorce at all............

Offline Now ! (Engineer)     26 April 2012

I forgot to mention here that mine is a hindu marriage .


Irequest all honorable members of the forum to please guide ..




Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     26 April 2012

i want to know some more facts -

1. what is the age of your daughter (required for custody of the child)

2.are you doing any job /business whats your earning (required for mantenance)

3.is she misbehaved with you and your family /

4.is she is in any illicit relationship?

Offline Now ! (Engineer)     26 April 2012

Anish ji,


First of all thank you for due consideration, Please go through it..

1. Daughter is 5 yrs aged and my wife is least interested in our daughter as she never asks for her wellbeing and education etc., infact she never tries to meet her..

2.Till 2011 i was in job but as of now i am fractured so i guess i will have to look for a job again, while she is a teacher in state govt.

3.Yes she misbehaved many times with me and my parents too so only i tried to maintain distance from my parents till now, she can not even tolerate my parents to speak at all as i mentioned too she is very aggressive and in anger she doesnt know what all she speaks and how she behaves.

4. I am not sure about any relationship but yes one or two times i recieved few blind calls over her number but can not unnaccessarily suspect untill i get some clear picture..



Vijay Kumar (Supply and Distribution Management)     03 May 2012

Hi, if wife is not living with you you can file RCR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register