LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M.Ramlal Akhil   20 July 2022

Unregistered 100 rs stamp property deal

I have signed an agreement with a builder for my land development in 2019 on a 100rs stamp paper which is not yet registered. Now I want to cancel the deal as no construction work has started till now. Is the stamp paper valid and can the builder take legal action against me? 


 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 July 2022

you have to follow terms and conditions written and accepted by both of you on stamp paper 

M.Ramlal Akhil   20 July 2022

Thank you sir

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     20 July 2022


As per the query you want to cancel the unregistered agreement. Further, no construction took place. So you have to send the legal notice for cancellation of the agreement and later on, you have to file a civil suit for cancellation of the agreement. Otherwise, the terms and conditions of the unregistered 100 rupees stamp paper agreement will be binding upon you. 

M.Ramlal Akhil   20 July 2022

Thank you for the advice sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query